Old February 4th 08, 09:40 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Rebecca Jo

Default Bad latch,small mouth, cracked nipples

"NL" wrote:

Ok, what are "TT" bottles? I'm really intrigued by your description of
them being more like the breast. A friend of mine started working part
time and her daughter will not take a bottle at all and she's worried
about her fluid intake... (She works two full days and one half day) I
don't know yet if the baby's taking fluids with a spoon or a cup or
something I'll need to ask her when I see her again.

cu
nicole

I don't know what a TT bottle is but I had good luck with this bottle:
http://www.adiri.com/products_html/natural_nurser.asp when my son wouldn't
take a regular one. Also, Dr Brown's worked well for a friend of mine.

Good luck to your friend.

--
Rebecca Jo
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05 & Jack 7/7/07