Old November 6th 06, 12:19 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tiffany

Default Undercover In High School

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 4 Nov 2006 21:07:28 -0800, "Jeff_M" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

A former undercover drug detective takes parents and teachers into the
dangerous world of teenage drug use. A must read blog for every parent
and teacher. The blog is free and is supported by readers visiting all
the life saving and informative links on the blog.

http://parentsbattleplan.blogspot.com/

That was an excellent morning read. I learned a lot about the street
names and amounts, symptoms, and behaviors of teens who have begun to
use. I'm interning at an alternative school for pre- and teens. Most of
the students have been sent for drug or anger management problems. I
printed several chapters as a guide for questions that I can ask teens
and their parents. I'll pass that URL along to the parents and share it
with the other counselors.

Thanks for posting.

'Kate

Pretty good stuff. I agree Kate. But I did get a chuckle off the comment
that one problem faced when smoking pot is the munchies. Hmmm.... what a
suckie problem.

I will also pass this to other parents. Many parents I know are in denial
big time.