Old May 6th 04, 10:43 PM
Paul Griffiths

Default Laugh of the day

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Thu, 6 May 2004 16:41:52 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
'Kate wrote in message

On Wed, 5 May 2004 21:25:17 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"

'Kate wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4146756 3

4
3&rd=1

This link is to a seriously funny ebay ad. Read it all... it's

worth
the look. Can anyone not relate to how this guy is feeling?

Good one that. Thanks 'Kate.

You're quite welcome

You think all the stuff about the 50,000 hits and proposals and radio
interview or whatever is actually true?

I saw the hit counter.. it was up to nearly 15 million hits.

Gawd. must be an exponential effect.

I'll bet we'll be seeing him on one of the talk shows... unless something

else
funnier happens.

Ver likely.

We did see the woman who sold a town on ebay.

Did they mind? :-)

I thought the parents selling the right to name their baby was
"interesting". Only for a year though IIRC.

--
Paul Griffiths