Old May 7th 04, 06:19 AM
Cele

Default Laugh of the day

On Thu, 6 May 2004 16:47:26 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 05 May 2004 14:10:56 -0500, 'Kate wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=4146756 34

3&rd=1

This link is to a seriously funny ebay ad. Read it all... it's worth
the look. Can anyone not relate to how this guy is feeling?

I mean, I was literally in hysterics. I've now got enough
endorphins to withstand major surgery for sixteen hours without
feeling a thing.

Don't tempt Fate, Cele, I'm pretty sure it reads this group.

Good point. It wasn't that funny, and if it had been, surgery wouldn't
have helped. It may have caused a serotonin drop and an urgent need
for either a lottery win of significance or at least a well appointed
motor home.

Yup. That's what happened.

Cele