Old November 14th 03, 12:46 AM
LaVonne Carlson

Default Follow the money....unadopt egregious adoption SCAM

From: (Fern5827)
Date: 11/10/2003 1:17 PM Eastern Standard Time
http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/new...sh/7194888.htm

NJ family adding to family for the cash, only. Column written by conservative
writer and talk show host, Michael Smerconish.

What a surprise, Fern. A conservative writer and talk show host who objects to
intervention designed to protect children. But I have to keep in mind that you
support churches that hang children by rafters and beat them, as long as the
parents approve.

I would think a conservative would want protection of children. I would think a
conservative would regard and respect children. But I'm mistaken. Conservatives
view children as objects, subject to whatever pain and abuse a family decides is
appropriate in the name of discipline.

How are your children, Fern?

LaVonne