Old June 28th 04, 05:08 PM
teachrmama

Default HELP! Women in my pocket!!

"InCharge" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Finally, I've found a forum of men who support my opinions about women
taking responsibility for chosing to have kids. I've just been summonsed
by Dept of Human Resource Management to appear in court for child support.
I'll tell you a little about my story. I was in a marriage 10 years ago. I
struggled with drinking and during that time, had an extramarital affair.
As a result, my wife left me. This woman got pregnant (twins) and is now
trying to get child support from me. I have 4 kids by my ex-wife. Whenever
I am employed, I send my ex wife what I can to help. I disagree with child
support for the mistress (Ms. Stress) because she knew I was married and
CHOSE to have those kids so SHE should take responsibility for them. She
also knows I had 4 kids before her that I have to take care of. What I
need to know is will my 4 kids be considered when the order for Ms. Stress
is done and will I be requied to pay for her daughter she had by her dead
husband? If my ex wife decides to sue, will my first order be considered?
Also, will I be able to use the drinking problem as a way out of paying
for Ms. Stess' kids? Alcoholism can be considered a disability, you know.

I would appreciate a useful answer or advice. Thanks.

You don't have a CS order for your ex's kids? The first CS order usually
gets the biggest piece of the CS pie. Maybe you and your ex should go down
and get a CS order in place before the inevitable happens with the
mistress's kids. You did have a paternity test, right?