Old November 9th 05, 05:48 PM

Default Rejecting agents of change

Opinions wrote:
On Tuesday, Ohio voters rejected 4 items on their ballots that would
have altered they way they vote.

Two states kicked their republican governors, and in one it easily
carried Bush in the past. Tell you anything?

California voters rejected all
initiatives on the ballot.

Four of which were typical conservative issues and were Schwarztenner's
pets he had declared must pass for government reform. He's a
republican. Tell you anything?

Texas voters banned gay marriage.

Please don't try to convince anyone that other states follow Tx lead.
In fact, other states are likely to vote opposite just because it's
Texas. R R R R R R

Sometimes voters are ripe for change.

Well, given that we are in the midst of this serve of ultra
conservative Christian agenda nonsense, Yes, I'd say voters are going
to give you change, alrighty.

And the excessess of the current administration are going to ensure
that.

They see transformations as
good.

Yes, we do. And the right wing Christian conservatives are on the way
out. Christians themselves are sick of them.

At other times, they get tired of being told what to do, how to
act, and what to say.

I can't recall a time that Americans ever wanted to be told what to do,
how to act, and what to say. Seems to me the right wing conservative
Christians are all about trying to decide what Americans can do, act,
and speak, don't you think?

You are familiar, I trust, with the changes in law, enforcement, and
outcomes since 9/11, are you not?

On a more personal level, people are
increasingly tired of aloof experts telling them how to live their
lives.

Interesting you would attack the government in such a fashion. Who are
these experts but paid puppets of the government?

The shift in public attitude does not bode well for no-spanks.

You have it backwards. There is an obvious backlash in this off
presidential election year election. Democrats, and liberals, are
obviously making inroads. With all of Arnie's popularity he could not
carry his four REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVE ballot initiatives in CA.

And in Virginia look what happened to a republican incumbent in a Bush
state, where he came and campaigned for the incumbent.

Virginia Dems are exstatic.

Their
almost exclusive reliance on politically correct esoterics and
provocateurs makes no-spanks particularly vulnerable.

"esoterics?" "provocateurs?"

There's nothing the least esoteric about identifying the damages caused
by corporal punishment, nor is there anything provocative about
exposing it, just like those that exposed slavery for the sick reality
that it was.

You, and the rest of the apologists and compulsives are simply finding
out that your delusions aren't going to be tolerated. Humankind isn't
willing to continue the downhill path that child abuse in the form of
'assualt' called "Spanking," it's presently on.

If you look around the world you can plainly see the results, just as
clearly as child rearing was a fundamental bulwark of Nazi rise to
power in Germany.

When you have an angry frustrated humiliated population they are easy
to manipulate.

When you spank a child that is what you create, regardless of outward
appearances under less than stressful conditions...but add stress.

And you get dancing screaching monkeyboys and pompous profundity from
clowns such as you.

What are you scared of, you apologists and compulsives....that we might
have a better world with less horror and death leaving you so little
room to operate in that you'll end up in jail?

Just as we recognized and stopped the exploitation of children, women,
slaves, we will come to recognize the truth about hitting a child and
calling it something other than what it is, assault.

0:-