Old August 23rd 06, 11:12 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Brookben

Default tonight on C5

Anne Rogers wrote:

Actually putting them on the floor to explore their surroundings is
easier.

hmm, most dinner times that is what happens to start off with, but for some
reason she finds dinner prep time a time to start getting grouchy and
pulling at your legs, I prefer not to automatically shove her in a carrier,
but it ends up that way 6 times out of 7.

Anne

Your curious little girl wants to know what Mommy is doing! As us
babywearing advocates already know (but maybe someone who is reading
doesn't), carrying our babies around while doing daily activities
builds organizational skills.

Understandably, exploring on the floor is great, but watching Mommy is
often better!