Old July 11th 07, 03:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids
Stephanie[_2_]

Default What the Research Says About Physical Punishment

"bizby40" wrote in message
. ..

"Stephanie" wrote in message

"Tori M" wrote in message
et...

http://www.amazon.com/Discipline-Lif...4002232&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Positive-Disci...4002301&sr=8-3

The first book was not on the system. The second was so I have that
coming to me. the local library has NO non fiction books. I also
ordered How To Behave so Your Children Will Too.

Tori

What do you mean not on the system? Amazon has it in stock.

She meant in her library's system. She's already said she doesn't want to
spend money right now.

Thats is why I was confused. Well one reason! I am terminally confused.

I live in a relatively small city, so even though my local library has
something like 7 branches, there are many books they don't have. So I
looked into inter-library loan at one point. It appears that the library
is part of a larger system of libraries, but it's still a finite amount --
that is, they aren't hooked to every library across the country, just
those in the local region. So it's easy to believe that there are still a
good number of books that would not be available.

Bizby

I hear you.