Old November 7th 10, 02:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
.39...
"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

I don't remember you recommending books - do you mind repeating the
information?

It should be in one of my recent posts, but here comes again:

Stella Cottrell: Critical Thinking Skills
Tracey Bowell and Gary Kemp: Critical Thinking A Concise Guide
Diane F. Halpern: Thought and Knowledge: An Introduction to Critical
Thinking
William Hughes and Jonathan Lavery: Critical Thinking: An Introduction
to the Basic Skills
M. Neil Browne and Stuart M. Keeley: Asking the Right Questions: A Guide
to Critical Thinking

Thomas Gilovich: How We Know What Isn't So
This one is all about evaluating claims in everyday life.

Thanks I found it on another post.
So suppose I get hold of one of these books, read it and then come back and thrash your arse using critical
thinking -- would that be nice?
For all I know I do use some of these techniques anyhow but don't know the terms.

Editor's Note: Readers should be aware that "The Rockefeller
Family" is owned and operated by the Rothschild Family

And here comes anti-semitism to the mix... I wonder if the author set
out deliberately to discredit his/her own fantasy.

Where is the anti-seminism?

In the rather obvious Rotschild Family comment. EVERY single anti-
semitic Jewish conspiracy loon digs them up sooner or later, as what
they imagine would be "evidence" that Jews are trying/controlling the
world.

Oh, are the Rothschild family jewish ...you learn something everyday.
Actually the last line of that quote didn't need to be there - I could have trimmed it. It may have
significance to many for whatever reason, but not necessary for the quote.
I didn't know the Rockerfamily was owned by the Rothschild family, but so what?
Who owns the morgan family, or the westinghouse, or any of the other robber baron families?

--
Of course, the best (worst) part of it is that the alt-med
people are convinced that it is all plausible because they are

That's all very easy for him to say.

You yourself exhibit that tendency very clearly - in fact, you have
admitted doing precisely that at least in one post of yours.

Whatever.

--
The most egregious by far is the term of 'healer' and in
discussion with cancer patients, nothing jars quite so badly as

Are you trying to say there are ripoff merchants? Are you trying to say they are only alterantive? Are you
trying to say they are corrupt?
Could apply equally well to allopathic as alternative.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com