Old March 14th 05, 06:04 PM
Catherine Woodgold

"nimue" ) writes:
Hardly. I would like people to address the specific question I asked. Some
people aren't doing that and that doesn't help answer my question. If she
answers yes to "You think it's okay to leave a kid asleep in a car parked on
street for 20 minutes without being able to see or hear her and
without checking on her? Really?" then that's fine -- but she didn't, so I
can't really use her answer unless I know it specifically addresses the
question. Sheesh -- my kids do this all the time in class. They don't
specifically address the essay question, but kind of make up their own.

I think it's reasonable to leave a kid asleep in a car parked
on a street for 20 minutes without being able to see or
hear her and without checking on her. Doesn't mean I
would do it myself under those circumstances. I'm saying
I think it's reasonable. The mother made a reasonable
decision IMO.
--
Cathy
A *much* better world is possible.