Old December 7th 03, 04:35 AM
laurie

Default Banana-pillar

tried to find a Caterpillar-looking one for you. If you
look again (http://tinyurl.com/y1r5), the one called "0607
Alive" is much more Caterpillar-ish. (Grandpa named the
pictures. I also have one labelled "0607 Dead.")

Phoebe

I just realized that I don't even recall her real name. I only think of her as
caterpillar.

Christopher's not too into solids, BTW; he loved it the first couple of times,
but now he's not that into it. Couldn't be bothered with the jarred stuff, but
he does like bits of real banana, cooked carrots, and cheerios soaked in a tiny
bit of apple juice!

It's a lot of work feeding them solid food, isn't it??!!! Boobs are so much
easier that way!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 2.5 years and
Christopher, 7.5 months