Old December 7th 03, 05:01 AM
Phoebe & Allyson

Default Banana-pillar

laurie wrote:

I don't even recall her real name.

Alexandra (we call her Alex). I couldn't tell you the
real names of her age-mates Moo Boy or Bug or Pillbug,
though.

It's a lot of work feeding them solid food, isn't it??!!!

Way too much work. The good thing is that once we have her
OK to have a couple of foods, we can move on to mixtures I'd
actually eat. (If we have carrots or sweet potatoes, and
rice, and turkey, then I can make turkey soup with rice and
just pull out a portion for her before I season it.) So I'd
get to exercise my cooking urges. But she's unlikely to be
eating our (soy-sauce and oil laden) table food for quite a
while.

Phoebe
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt