Old September 23rd 04, 08:02 PM
CME

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"CME" wrote in message
news:YNt4d.44770$t61.18696@clgrps13...
Did it ever occur to you she was talking in a broad sense? That our
ability
to see people for who they really are just by looking at them is out of
touch with reality? So the only thing weird around here is your focusing
on
one comment and twisting it to suit yourself.

She could have said she was speaking in a broad sense, when I asked
her to explain. But, she was above that somehow.

I wasn't twisting one comment to suit myself. I just requested a
simple explanation. I wonder how you'd feel/react if something dire
was insinuated against you in a public forum?

Karen

Oh God forbid someone says something bad about me. I think I'll go phone my
Mom because someone hurt my fweelings. It's the internet, either grow
thicker skin or cut your access.

Christine