Old October 14th 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
michaelJay

Default Find a Date

Many of the problems people may be facing in meeting people of the
opposite sex is being afraid to just make eye contact and smile.When
you see a person you would like to meet, it will open doors you
that you couldnt imagine.Confidence is another factor in meeting the
person of your dreams as well.I have seem , well lets just say people
of average looks with a load of confidence meet the opposite sex with
ease.Its like this..If I see two women in a bar, lets say one is of
average looks and she has the mindset that men want her and has that
look about her.. men will flock to her. Then there is a very
attractive women , very shy , no confidence at all and she has the
mindset that
she is unattractive.I know i would go a after the women that is
average,but has the attitude that men want her, and she knows that
too.
I have a blog that has some more information on what i have been
writing
about. If you feel like checking it out, I would completely suggest
it.
http://findyourmatenow.blogspot.com/

Meeting someone new is a choice we make everyday when we get out of
bed.Just remember to say hi and smile oh and dont forget that
confidence thing as well.