Old August 22nd 06, 06:19 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Clair Crooks

Default Winter babies

Hi
All my babies were born in the winter, 2 in November and 1 in December. I
took all my children out for walks within days of being home from the
hospital. I made sure that they were wrapped up well and also put the
raincover of the pushchair over them to keep the wind off.
They all soon let me know if they didn't like being out there.
I was always told my my mum and gran that you should put one more layer on
the baby than you were wearing yourself.
None of my children suffered with colds or chest problems when small and I
believe that this was partly due to the fact that we went for walks
everyday, in all weather!! Fresh air is very good for children and may even
help a restless baby or child sleep easier.
HTH

Clair
UK Mum to DS1 (15.11.98) DD (24.12.99) and DS2 (15.11.02)