Old August 22nd 06, 06:36 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anna.Nicole.m

Default Winter babies

I'm not sure where you live, but have you put any thought into emergency
plans? I'm guessing there is a possibility of being cut off due to snow, or
worse getting stuck in a car somewhere, have you thought about having an
emergency box in the boot, with blankets and the like? In an emergency,
remember your own body temperature, the best thing you can do is put the
baby skin to skin with you and wrap both of you up as best as possible.

Anne

I live in the US in southern Pennsylvania. We typically do not get any
snow until at least december. With the exception of a few years ago we
rarely go below 25 F -4 C.

Other then a blizzard in 96 we also rarely get more then 6-8 inches of
snow. no worries of getting stuck out in the snow. I live on the
outside of a town in suburbia with tons of sidewalks.