Old June 1st 05, 07:33 AM
Cheryl

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:01:13 +1000, "arachne"
wrote:

another test they will ask me to do is the glucose one. does anyone know
what the actual ingredients are in the test apart from glucose? or at least
the company that makes it? i tried to google, but i couldn't find anything.
the company would probably be better as i would have to investigate the
source of the glucose too.

DS has serious multiple food allergies & as i am breastfeeding him, i can't
consume any of his allergens. i remember the liquid being bright orange and
i'm sure it must contain citric or acetic acid, both things he cannot have.
(all we can drink is milk or water).

i guess it would be easier just to not do the test?

I'm almost positive it contains citric acid because I read the side
the last two times I took it. Hornsby have them to take home so they
would have them in the fridge if you give them a call and ask.

--
Cheryl
Mum to Shrimp (11 Mar 99), Thud (4 Oct 00)