Old October 4th 03, 01:56 PM
Sophie

Default military schools?

: What you need to understand is that this is a child that was having

very
serious
: problems. His early childhood was tumultuous and he has some

behavioural
issues
: (ADHD, ODD) as well.

What is ODD? I've heard of OCD, but not ODD.

Oppositional [something - Defiance, maybe?] Disorder.

My neighbor's 6 yr old son has this. As well as ADHD and something else
that causes him to have hallucinations. I'm sure it's different for
everyone but in this boy the ODD comes out as *extremely* bad tantrums, very
violent ones. He's on a time release Ritalin for the ADHD (it lasts about
10-12 hrs), an anti-psychotic for the hallucinations, and an epilepsy drug
for the ODD.

Don't know if that helps or not.