Old September 11th 03, 12:37 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default Kids and NFL games

I have a question about kids and sporting events. At what age do you all
think it appropriate to bring a kid to an NFL game? (that's National
Football League for those of you who may not be aware). I know that at
various concerts and sporting events I often see small children and think
to myself "gosh, isn't that kid a little too young for this kind of
thing?" But I don't really know...

Anyway, I have a newly-3 year old kid and tickets to an NFL game here in
Philadelphia in November. So, I'm wondering, can we bring him? I mean, I
know we CAN, but what are the things I'm not thinking of that might be a
problem?? They're special "club" tickets, so we will have access to an
indoor clubhouse area if the weather is a problem or he gets cold or
whatever.

I'm sure I'll get some disparate opinions. I look forward to reading them.

Thanks for any input,
-h.