Old September 11th 03, 04:11 PM
Banty

Default Kids and NFL games

In article , Hillary Israeli says...

I have a question about kids and sporting events. At what age do you all
think it appropriate to bring a kid to an NFL game? (that's National
Football League for those of you who may not be aware). I know that at
various concerts and sporting events I often see small children and think
to myself "gosh, isn't that kid a little too young for this kind of
thing?" But I don't really know...

Anyway, I have a newly-3 year old kid and tickets to an NFL game here in
Philadelphia in November. So, I'm wondering, can we bring him? I mean, I
know we CAN, but what are the things I'm not thinking of that might be a
problem?? They're special "club" tickets, so we will have access to an
indoor clubhouse area if the weather is a problem or he gets cold or
whatever.

I'm sure I'll get some disparate opinions. I look forward to reading them.

Thanks for any input,
-h.

I would bring him - sure. The only issues that come to mind are toileting (be
prepared to leave to find the toilets at short notice, or use pullups or
somethign, depending on the particulars), and possible boredom (be prepared to
leave) although likely there's enough crowd rigamarole and excitement and stuff
to get and eat that that won't be an issue.

He'll probably love it and it'll be fine.

Else send me the ticket..

Banty