Old September 12th 03, 01:54 AM
Hillary Israeli

Default Kids and NFL games

In ,
David desJardins wrote:

*Hillary Israeli writes:
* I have a question about kids and sporting events. At what age do you all
* think it appropriate to bring a kid to an NFL game? (that's National
* Football League for those of you who may not be aware).
*
*Never, really. American football is too pointlessly violent to expose
*people who haven't made that decision for themselves. It's not healthy
*for the people who participate in it, either.

David, you crack me up. I had this exact same discussion one day when I
was a college student, actually sitting in Memorial Stadium watching the
Golden Bears play. The person with whom I was discussing it claimed he was
only there to "gather data" because he was writing a paper about the
violence in our culture and wanted to use football as an example.