Old June 21st 07, 12:24 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default marital life post partum

On Jun 17, 9:50 pm, NL wrote:
wrote:
On May 20, 4:02 am, NL wrote:
I can see why you are a single mom. The brain rot of feminism has left
you single and thinking that a woman who cares and loves her husband
is a whore and maid.
It's a shame that the real people who suffer are the ******* children
you brought into this world.

Regards...

Yeah, Regards? What kind?

You decide.

You really think it's better to be in a
relationship where you're not treated as an equal is better than staying
single and sane?

Are you implying that the woman who is concerned about her husband's
sexual needs due to her inability to perform sex is somehow unequal?
I'll take it even a step further, do you think women were unequal in a
patriarchal society? Women were always placed on a pedestal and
treated better than men. A woman's worth was more than a man's worth.
We men were/are second class citizens.

Men and women have different, but equal roles in a marriage. Until
recently, I worked and my wife stayed home. Should I have felt like a
personal ATM machine while she felt like a whore and a maid?

My children are not ******* children,

Your children lack the love and strength that only an active father in
a two parent household can give. You, probably with your false
thinking, denied your kids that opportunity.

and I don't think
you're one who can judge that anyway.

But I can, as you can judge Anna as being a whore and me as a Troll.

You don't know a thing about my life, so please, get a grip and troll off.

You should take your own advice, it could have saved your marriage
(assuming you were not just a whore).

cu
nicole

Regards...