Old February 7th 06, 11:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default If you want to discuss something I feel is relevant

Doan wrote:
On 7 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
LOL! The lying Kane0 got caught and can't handle the truth.

YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! ;-)

About you? Sure I can. Tell us about you. Read your own posts outloud.

LOL! What do you want to know about me? I don't hide behind a pseudonym!

Look at what you defend and what you attack. Do a little statistical
analysis of your posting history.

I didn't call anyone a "smelly-****"! ;-)

We can always count on you to signal clearly when you have exposed your
ass.

R R R R R R to bad child. Others can read and think.

0:-

Why are you shouting?

Because the anti-spanking zealotS have their fingers in the ears, their
heads under the sand and pretending that they are the emperors. ;-)

So tell us this "TRUTH" you are yelling then?

It's like "The Question," isn't it droany? The line is where ever you
spankers say it is. R R R R R R.

What a child you are.

Doan