Old February 16th 06, 09:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default If you want to discuss something I feel is relevant

On 16 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

beccafromlalaland wrote:

a partial reply

0:- Wrote:

I disagree, by the way with your definition about abuse and spanking,
and the intent of parents.
?I don't feel spankers are abusive, that they are misguided in their
parenting..?

That reads, if you go on, as an excuse for yourself. You don?t want,
apparently, to think of yourself as having abused your children by
spanking them.

If you hit them to cause them pain, which you did if you were a
?spanker,? then you abused them. It?s not complicated, and it does not
allow for excuses. You did it. Admit. Decide not to do it. And move
on.

You are absolutly correct. I don't want to think that I abused my son,
I did the only thing I knew how to do at the time....that was to spank.

Yep. But you are now facing what you know is the truth. That's hard, and
courageous. Nothing like Doan's decade long hiding from it.

So you admit that you ABUSED your kid when hit him/her, Kane? Or are you
hiding from it! What a hypocrit! ;-)

Tell you what, drony, why don't you POST the content, fully, of my
comments on that. Then and only then will people start to figure out you
been taking Anti-Truth Meds for years.

Now you really don't want me to do that, ignoranus kane0! Otherwise, you
will have to start saying it's a "mistake" not a lie again. ;-)

What's a "mistake?"

If you have to ask, you CAN't afford it! ;-)

Doan