Old May 15th 07, 04:41 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default My Daddy Misses Me posters

"John Meyer" wrote
With the latest effort by the CSE in Virginia to track down low income
parents, I had an idea come to me as to how to counteract this. One of
the obstacles for a compatible list of "visitation violators" or
"parenting time purloiners" is the threat of a lawsuit for libel or
invasion of privacy, the things that interestingly enough the government
immunizes itself from.

So what I came up with is a set of fliers labeled "My Daddy Misses Me"
that I'd love to distribute around or near the places propagating the
deadbeat lists. I've put up a mockup at
http://www.ncprevue.com/mydaddymissesme.pdf If anybody else has any
ideas about this, or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

==
John, This is an excellent idea!