Old October 7th 03, 06:00 AM
Barbara Bomberger

Default military schools?

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 15:36:49 -0400, "dejablues"
wrote:

Exactly. Not to mention the time taken away from the family to expend on
such activities.

I fail to see how any of this has to do with the immediate proble, My
husband and I often go away to a motel or other place to have a quiet
romantic evening. This is not related to our parenting abilites
whatsoever.

Its not like we invite our child into our bedroom.

And I do have to wonder about the need to be so curious or judgemental
about how someone elses sex life.

Although I would never share mine here, I suspect you wouldnt approve
of mine either.

However, as it is kept separate from my children, its irrelevent

Barb

"mbajema" wrote in message
om...
It's all relative, you obviously don't get that. With parents like
that, maybe the boy would indeed be better off living away from them.
How mortifying for that child if his parents swinging lifestyle were
found out by his peers. sigh

Mary