Old July 22nd 03, 10:35 AM

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

CME wrote:

Excuse me? I do not put up with their so called bull****, I'm not
going to repeat myself over and over... nor am I going to try and
change what they think or post. I've said my peice about Paul et al.
and their attack on you, and that is all I'm going to do. Just
because I chose to now ignore the onslaught, does not mean I support
them.

Then my words don't apply to you.

I'm sorry Lorian, but you're being foolish by thinking you can.

But you still need to say something about how stupid they sound when they
call me disgusting names and pick on me when I'm down, it wouldn't be right
to just let them get by with going unchallenged. So, you did that, thank
you. What I am objecting to is how others here choose to take their side
and blame me instead, again, that does not apply to you.