Old August 10th 03, 04:56 PM
Brandy Kurtz

Default Help! Married with Children

aps wrote in message ...
In article , Brandy
Kurtz wrote:

(John) wrote in message
. com...
Help! Married with Children

Shortly after becoming a whitewater addict, I got married and now have
two very young kids. My time on the water has been limited. My wife
is a non-boater and the majority of our marital discord has revolved
around river trips. She resents being left alone to care for the
kids, drive shuttles, etc.

Maybe if you helped out more around the house with the kids and
chores, and paid your wife some attention, she wouldn't resent you
going on your whitewater trips. Does your wife also have a hobby, or
are you so wrapped up in yours that she doesn't get a chance?

Brandy (who BTW resents men who think women are there for babysitting
and housework!)

Hey, you left out that John is a contemptible heel who probably has
issues with his mother :-)

Oops! Sorry about that! Had a *very* bad day yesterday!

Brandy (who thinks she shouldn't answer posts when she's had a bad day...