Old March 17th 07, 05:46 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
miri

Default Old relationships, new family

With the divorce rates rocketing and a lot of second relationships
ending in separation there must be a lot of parents out there with
children with different families. When I was a kid an old friend of
mine came from a united family of 12 kids, the parents brought
children from their previous relationships along and some how
everyone muddled in together. There was always something
going to happen in that old house and both parents worked and
never seemed to get grumpy. If one child or the other wanted some
peace and quiet and was going off to stay with the old relatives
all was fine only stipulation that they were staying exactly where
they say they were and enquiries were made that they wernt
skipping school or staying elsewhere.

We lost contact with them over the years, but I remember them
so well. Because the family was larger than average, the eldest
kids kept the youngest ones in order and although there were
infights about their games and toys dad and mom had the very
word to say on that issue and I wonder how many great-grand
children they have now? The house must be full to busting on
weekends!

miri