Old December 9th 03, 03:00 AM
A. Walker

Default Christmas gifts

I have the cash register and I personally don't think it was worth it. It
may be better for her when she is 6 or so. I can email you and tell you
more about it if you like.

"KimandJuan" wrote in message
A few questions...

The main request from our 4 year old this year is a Barbie Cash Register.

Does
anyone have this??? It is about 40.00, I hate to spend that much but it

seems
like she is really interested in it. (Can you tell I want someone to

convince
me it is no good?) So I guess that will be her big gift, other than the

bike
Santa is bringing. The bike is another story. It is about 20.00 more for

Disney Princess Bike than the same generic one. Where do they get off???

guess because of parents like me that cave in! ughhhhh

Basically just venting....I deserve it for waiting until the last minute.
Megan what are your kiddos getting? We have so many hand me down toys

from
Alexis I am having a hard time coming up with something for Emma and

Aislyn.
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02