Old December 15th 08, 11:49 AM posted to alt.child-support
RogerN

Default Can Men get Organized?

I have been taken to court by the IDPA (Illinois Department of Public Aid
Child Support Enforcement) numerous times because they can't correctly
calculate my CS. I show up at court and their States Atty. already has
their mistake figured out and I don't even have to see the Judge. And then
a few weeks or months later IDPA does it again. One day they decided to
skip the entire court process and just ordered arrearage to be withheld by
garnishing my wages, it took them some 8 months to get that stopped. I have
read similar stories of injustice happening to many others.

Can men get organized and get together to fight these kind of things? Women
have their women's rights, gays have their gay rights, why can't men have
rights too? I'm just a father that loves my kids and pays their support
just like the court ordered, it is deducted from my paycheck automatically.
My kids have to work after school to support themselves while my ex buys
herself a sport car.

I was just thinking that if men could get together on these things we could
make just as much noise as the gay rights folks can (I'm reasoning that
there are more men than their are gays).

RogerN