Old March 1st 10, 01:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.nutrition
dr_jeff

Default Bill Gates: We can lower the world's population with vaccines

Blinky Bill wrote:

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
"dr_jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
http://www.whale.to/b/bill_gates1.html

"If we do a really great job on vaccines, health care, reproductive
health services, we could lower that [his initial 2050 global
population projection of 9-billion] by perhaps about 10 to 15
percent." ---Bill Gates
With better health care, including vaccines and reproductive health
services, people have fewer children, leading to a lower increase in
human population.

Jeff

he didn't say that, but nice attempt at spin

Where did he say that?

Please show I am wrong.

Gates may have been referring to hCG vaccine or other anti-pregnancy
vaccines.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...og%24=activity

I don't think so. Bill Gate's foundation has paid for a lot of health
care in developing nations as well as vaccine development against
infectious diseases.