Old March 1st 10, 02:17 AM posted to sci.med,sci.med.nutrition,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

Default Bill Gates: We can lower the world's population with vaccines

In article ,
dr_jeff wrote:
Blinky Bill wrote:

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
"dr_jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
http://www.whale.to/b/bill_gates1.html

"If we do a really great job on vaccines, health care, reproductive
health services, we could lower that [his initial 2050 global
population projection of 9-billion] by perhaps about 10 to 15
percent." ---Bill Gates
With better health care, including vaccines and reproductive health
services, people have fewer children, leading to a lower increase in
human population.

Jeff

he didn't say that, but nice attempt at spin

Where did he say that?

Please show I am wrong.

Gates may have been referring to hCG vaccine or other anti-pregnancy
vaccines.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...og%24=activity

I don't think so. Bill Gate's foundation has paid for a lot of health
care in developing nations as well as vaccine development against
infectious diseases.

"Reproductive health services" means access to birth control. Like
women in developed countries, women in underdeveloped countries would
prefer not to have more children than they can raise to healthy
adulthood. That option is not open to most of them now.