Old November 14th 06, 08:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.diabetes,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

Default Aspartame: RICO Complaint Filed Against NutraSweet, ADA, Monsanto

Alan S wrote:

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:08:11 GMT, Peter Bowditch
wrote:

That's over two years ago, Jan, and aspartame is still on the market.

Whatever happened to the great court case? Could it be just possible
that it went nowhere?

Hi Peter.

Shine a torch in one ear - and you'll see a beam of light
out the other. She's not hearing you over the voices in her
head.

And I wouldn't see her if you didn't respond to her.

I am following this thread in my usual haunt - misc.health.alternative
- and my policy is always to respond to all groups used by the
original poster (except misc.headlines) unless the Followup-to header
says otherwise. Jan don't do Followup-to because she thinks it is
somehow deceptive.

I have been doing my bit about Jan's excesses lately, and my current
Kaching campaign where I donate money to the Australian Council
Against Health Fraud for each time she commits certain offences
against rationality seems to be having an effect. For example, she has
only accused me of lying seven times so far this month but it used to
be several times a day on average.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au