Old June 18th 07, 07:58 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
beyond the pale

Default More efficient way to change diapers?

"Sue" wrote
I disagree. I used disposables for all three and they seemed to contain
the blow-outs pretty well. If there are problems, then most likely it is
the size of the diaper that's off. I only had a couple of incidents that
required taking a bath afterwards. The sprayer to me sounds like it would
cause an even larger mess. I'm in the camp also that didn't seem to
require a lot of wipes. Although, if the mess was bad, a washcloth would
be something I would use.
--
Sue

I've had DD make such a mess (or not that she consciously did it, but you
know what I mean, the dirty diaper was such a mess) that I stand her up in
the sink or tub and wash her with one of those Johnsons or Huggies
washcloths that have the baby wash aready on it, just wet and lather.

I never found a more efficient way overall to change diapers, because it was
either very efficient (98% of the time) or it was one of those big blow outs
that was going to need more cleaning no matter what.