Old June 19th 07, 07:55 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Default More efficient way to change diapers?

Oh that is probably true. Actually I do have fewer blow-outs with cloth
diapers but that is probably because there is really a lot of diaper there.
plus the covers I use have a double row of elastic around the lets. They
are bulky though so that is a trade off. However, I'm not really trying to
argue cloth diapers but just wanted to clarify I wasn't talking about
cloth diapers at all, just the cloth wipes. The cloth wipes are a lot
better then the disposable ones IMO but if I was using disposable diapers I
personally would not want to fiddle around with cloth wipes - I'd be
perfectly happy with using 2-3 instead. My dh uses 2-3 cloth wipes even - I
think he gets a new one for each swipe, lol.

we on the other hand do cloth diaper, but don't routinely use cloth
wipe, we don't do changes near a source of water, so we would have that
inconvenience, I can see they are good though, on the odd occasion
things are bad enough that I will use a full terry square dampened to
get things clean.

For everyone, the pattern of how your baby poops is going to be the
biggest factor, the baby that has a little poop with each feed is much
easier to clean than the baby who blows out once a week.

Anne