Old April 23rd 08, 10:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Kevysmom[_2_]

Default Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

1 out of 6 children have some form of developmental disorder. How did
this happen?

You tell me. And if you want to implicate vaccines, please provide the
scientific evidence.

Coincidence is not causation.

Why dont YOU prove it isnt. How many vaccines are we injecting into
babies now from the time they are one day old?

22 vaccines is it? How many vaccines did you get when you was an
infant? Dr Jeff, you do know that a baby doesnt have a full blood
brain barrier until 6 months old, right?

How many babies will suffer and die from vaccines? How many more will
cry and have heart ache knowing their baby was injected with these
toxins that have taken their child's life. Have you ever seen a baby
suffer from life threatening seizures, Dr Jeff? Do you know any
parents that have lost a child due to these seizures? You do realize
that vaccines cause seizures in babies. You do realize that the number
one cause for lawsuits against the vaccine courts is because of
seizures and death. I know these parents. I know the stories on a
personal note, Not just from reading it.

Donna

On Apr 23, 7:14*am, Jeff wrote:
Kevysmom wrote:
Really? Ever notice all those kids coming down with polio? Staying home

from school from measles? Having birth defects from rubella? Not
anymore.

No, we just traded those diseases for cancer, asthma, autism,
diabetes, epilepsy, etc...ALL of
these diseases are now epidemic in our country.

Yet vaccines have nothing to do with any of the diseases you mention. If
I am incorrect, please cite your scientific evidence.

1 out of 6 children have some form of developmental disorder. How did
this happen?

You tell me. And if you want to implicate vaccines, please provide the
scientific evidence.

Coincidence is not causation.

Jeff

On Apr 22, 8:09 pm, Jeff wrote:
PeterB wrote:
Vaccine is certainly implicated in autism even if it's not likely to
be the sole trigger. *What's tragic is that vaccine is so completely
unncessary and without scientific basis.
Really? Ever notice all those kids coming down with polio? Staying home
from school from measles? Having birth defects from rubella? Not anymore.

Vaccines completely eliminated polio in the Western hemisphrere, nearly
completely stopped measles (with all cases from sources outside the US),
decreased invasive Hib disease, nearly eliminated rubella-related birth
defects, decrease the incidence and severity of chicken pox, decreased
the rates of diptheria, tetanus and purtussis.

If you want to decrease the chances of your kid from getting sick or
dying, then vaccines are necessary.

Jeff- Hide quoted text -