Old April 23rd 08, 11:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Myrl

Default Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

On Apr 23, 2:09*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
Ilena, They have to be paid pharma shills. That can be the ONLY
explanation for their ignorance and anger.

WOW - I post that Kevysmom should possibly look to other causes for
autism other than her focus on vaccines as the cause.

Ilena immediately jumps me, begins name calling, and Kevysmom speaks
about anger, and labels me a paid pharma shill. . .Beautiful!

With logic like that, I must assume then that you are being paid to
head-hunt for the attorneys pushing the vaccine/autism agenda! It can
be the ONLY explanation for your ignorance and anger.

The sad thing is - where is the sound science in all that, and more
importantly, the search for possible treatments, and other possible
causes for children chich continue to be increasingly affected, even
after thimerosol has been removed from childhood vaccines other than
any flu jabs they may get???

Are you capable of presenting any sound science, or must you always
resort to name-calling, labeling, and hysteria to present your
stance??? If so, there is no credibility in that!