Old March 20th 06, 07:11 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

Default The right to abandon your child (aka - Roe v. Wade for Men)

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, I wouldn't consider that an ideal start for a newborn to be
schlepped back and forth. All babies need their mommies. Daddies
perform different roles even though most people today disagree.
Everyone wants to change human nature. But yes, both parents should
have equal rights but you can't cut a child in half.

I will never understand the female logic that it's okay for a newborn
child
to be "schlepped back and forth" from daycare 10 times per week, but it

is
not okay for a newborn child to be "schlepped back and forth" from their
father a couple of times a week.

Why aren't the trips to and from daycare worse than far fewer trips to

be
with the father?

Why is it a mother would entrust a child to a daycare worker before they
would entrust a child to the baby's father?

And why would it even be considered "entrusting"? The father is just as
much a parent as the mother is!!

Biological ONLY. Since the child came out of the mother's body, the
government people reason, it therefore belongs to HER. Since it is hers
alone, anyone else she hands her child to is someone being entrusted. Simple
property basics.