Old August 24th 03, 12:24 PM
Ron

Default LaVonne, where art thou?

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.html
Not my page dude, my team's.
Besides, the topic was more than just on target,
it was appropriate and accurate.
Ron

Ron, is this not your picture?
http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.jpg
This does not look like a team.
It looks like one member.
I think you are a giant member.
---------------------------------------
[ INH*LuckyEddie ] [ Active ]
CallSign: INH*INH*LuckyEddie
Name: Ronald VanDyne
E-mail:
Quote: "I'm old, come closer my child."
[Rank] - Defense Dog Practice Nazi in Training
[Personal Site] - Yeah, right.
---------------------------------------
I've been meaning to ask you about the pervy comments
in this game playing bio you posted online:

Well now, I guess I can help you out there. After all, teaching is a part
of a parents duties and since you are not a parent I don't mind helping you
out a bit because its obvious that you fail to understand much more than
this.

"I'm old, come closer my child." and

Its an age thing. I am not the oldest member of the team (we have one that
is more than 60), its an indication to those that are attacking what I am
defending that the closer they get the more danger they are in. Now of
course, this is only ingame. In real life, if you attack anything I am
defending then range does not matter, the danger starts immediately.

But you missed one greg. "Defense Dog". This tells one that I will defend
my home and my people like a dog over his bone. Give it a try some day, I'm
sure you will find it educational.

Practice Nazi in Training

A "Practice Nazi" is someone that believes that to be good at something one
must practice. Since this is a team, and competition is a part of being a
team, the "Practice Nazi" is the one that gets in everyone's face about
making it to practice sessions so that the team can compete at a higher
level. Since I am only in training, it indicates that there is a full
fledged "Practice Nazi" already.

Does the Nebraska Foster Care Review Board approve?

Somehow I think you will find that they are not interested in online gaming.
But even if they were, I'm sure that they would approve of the entire
"team", "competition", and entertainment aspects of the game.

Certainly its much more wholesome than abusing a 6 year old child greg. I
don't see much "team", "competition", or entertainment in that, but it does
seem that you do.

I'd like to hear Dan's comments about the pervy comments.

Why? You have not heard very much of what Dan has had to say in the last
year anyway, what makes this different?

Kane, I'd like to hear your comments on Ron's game bio.
Did you know these labels have been PUBLIC on the
net for over a year now, perhaps longer?

2 years actually. He and I have already discussed it, and he (being human)
understand the concepts involved. I would expect him to, just as I would
expect you to miss those concepts completely. fern of course does not even
grasp the basic concepts of being human, but what can one expect from a
plant.

Here endeth the lession.

Ron