Old August 24th 03, 12:45 PM
Dan Sullivan

Default LaVonne, where art thou?

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.html
Not my page dude, my team's.
Besides, the topic was more than just on target,
it was appropriate and accurate.
Ron

Ron, is this not your picture?
http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.jpg
This does not look like a team.

Surf the site a litte more.

I believe each team member has their own info page.

It looks like one member.
I think you are a giant member.
---------------------------------------
[ INH*LuckyEddie ] [ Active ]
CallSign: INH*INH*LuckyEddie
Name: Ronald VanDyne
E-mail:
Quote: "I'm old, come closer my child."
[Rank] - Defense Dog Practice Nazi in Training
[Personal Site] - Yeah, right.
---------------------------------------
I've been meaning to ask you about the pervy comments
in this game playing bio you posted online:
"I'm old, come closer my child." and
Practice Nazi in Training

Does the Nebraska Foster Care Review Board approve?

Ask em, Greg.

I'd like to hear Dan's comments about the pervy comments.

What pervy comments?

Kane, I'd like to hear your comments on Ron's game bio.

You'd like the taxpayers of Iowa to pay for the storage of your excess crap,
too, Greg.

You'd like the Judge to take a twentyfive question quizz.

You'd like the little girl to come home so you can be her towel boy all over
again.

Keep dreaming.

Did you know these labels have been PUBLIC on the
net for over a year now, perhaps longer?

So what?

Ron is a participant in a computer game that supposedly takes place in the
year 3057.

That's all it is.

Can you prove otherwise?

Dan