Old August 24th 03, 03:27 PM
Kane

Default LaVonne, where art thou?

On 24 Aug 2003 02:56:05 -0700, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.html
Not my page dude, my team's.
Besides, the topic was more than just on target,
it was appropriate and accurate.
Ron

Ron, is this not your picture?
http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.jpg
This does not look like a team.
It looks like one member.
I think you are a giant member.

In the interests of truth and the American Way, why don't you go down
to the highway and hitch a ride out to see Ron and find out for
yourself?

---------------------------------------
[ INH*LuckyEddie ] [ Active ]
CallSign: INH*INH*LuckyEddie
Name: Ronald VanDyne
E-mail:
Quote: "I'm old, come closer my child."
[Rank] - Defense Dog Practice Nazi in Training
[Personal Site] - Yeah, right.
---------------------------------------
I've been meaning to ask you about the pervy comments
in this game playing bio you posted online:

Hey, it would be much more useful to ask him in person, don't you
think?

"I'm old, come closer my child." and
Practice Nazi in Training

Does the Nebraska Foster Care Review Board approve?

Not if they are made up of little twits such as you, I'm sure.

I'd like to hear Dan's comments about the pervy comments.

Me too.

Kane, I'd like to hear your comments on Ron's game bio.
Did you know these labels have been PUBLIC on the
net for over a year now, perhaps longer?

Happy to oblige, couch denter.

Apparently Ron has nothing to hide. But then neither do you,
apparently. His comfort with himself is, however, hardly comparable
with your self annointed denial of the truth...that you are a useless,
child displacing, gigalo.

There are two occupations that I have the highest regard for those who
pursue them. One is police officer, the other is volunteer foster
parent. Each has a unique set of stressors related to the work
involved.

Each, among the best of them, learns to take rafts of **** and keep
right on doing the job the best they can.

The smart cop and the smart foster parent allows themselves..no,
assigns themselves, outlets for the tension and stress the job can and
usually does bring.

It's a hallmark of the smart working individual (let's you out,
dunnit..r r rr ) that they recreate. Apparently gaming is one of
Ron's.

You of course don't need recreation, as apparently you've become stuck
to that couch sitting on your ass for the past two plus years.

As for the "come closer my child" comment, well, I've often used a
similar comment when one of you ****ups has been especially stupid. I
often say, "Let's dance." It means about the same thing, I'd wager.

It points up your stupidity and your hubrus to think you could play
the game at my level.

Tell yah what. Why don't you hitch a ride out to where Ron lives, look
him up, and ask him to his face what his comment, part of an on line
game in the time honored tradition of D&D, really means. And while you
are at it, just "come closer my child" to him and see what happens to
you, punk.

Now that I've kindly given my opinion of Ron, as you requested, how
about you give me a couple of yours?

Let's start with what your thoughts are for a pimple butt little boy
like Dennis and his school yard behavior in putting up a pic on his
web site, that he claims is a proctologist photo of his colon with, a
picture he claims is one of the other posters?

While you are at it, tell us what you think of the organization that
apparently hasn't caught on to him and his hapless impotency when it
comes to helping families and what they would think if they knew of
his on line adventures? Or if they have caught on, why they would have
him and his childishness as a state director?

Oh, and just to round out your day of "work" (mmmmphhhh) you may
include what you think of a grown man that manages to displace a 6
year old girl and step into her place in the household, and sit on his
ass for two years blocking her return to her mother. Hey, and if you
like, take a freebie, and come up with your opinion of the mother as
well.

Have a great day,

Kane