Old July 8th 03, 09:34 PM
P. Tierney

Default Vending Machines in schools

"Donna Metler" wrote:

And CocaCola, at least, has no problem with this. In fact, since the price
on bottled water and juice is higher than soda, they may even make more
money from it. In addition, water/juice machines don't violate the USDA
rules, so can be turned on all day, instead of only after lunch is over.

Actually, the people who complained the most were the teachers who wanted
their diet coke fix!

I wouldn't have complained, but as a heavy Coca-Cola drinker, I
would've had to make a *serious* adjustment once the no-soft drinks
rule went into effect. Luckily, I have no such rules at my house.
However, since "Coke" was about the 6th word that my child was
able to say with regular proficiency, I may have a different set
of problems down the road. We'll see. ;-)

P. Tierney