Old March 30th 04, 03:09 PM

Default Scooby Doo

"CME" wrote in message
news:A8aac.27121$wg1.10042@edtnps84...

"V" wrote in message
The kids and I saw Scooby Doo II. What a riot!
Does anyone else stick goobers, and m and m's in their bags? I mean, $3.50

for
a bottled water is ridiculous! I swear if I could have sat on a bag of
microwave popcorn or something and waited for it to pop, I would have!
::sigh::
But it was worth 28 bucks to see their faces light up.

LMAO and here I thought I was the only one that snuck food into the theatre.
Hell, I take a handbag and put in microwave popcorn, or individual chip
bags, juice containers, peanuts etc. Geez, if they ever searched me, it
looks like I shoplifted from the nearby 7-11. lol

Christine

Oh honey. Bills Dollar Store! heh. During Disney on ice, someone asked, where
did you get those m and m's? I winked and said, "Bill".