Old April 2nd 04, 09:24 AM
CME

Default Scooby Doo

"V" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
newsbaac.27141$wg1.21484@edtnps84...

"Joelle" wrote in message
Well cereal-y trail mix is a lot different than the real thing. It's
craisins and marshmallows and choc/peanut butter chips etc. Not
exactly gorp but way cheap.

Well. Okay then. Much better. Especially with the marshmellows and

chips
:-)

Trail mix at the movies. Geesh. I suppose you make them eat soy

dogs at
the
ball game too ;-)

Only one, but he's vegetarian. :-)

I *knew* it ;-)

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page -

St
Augustine
Joelle

Ya I'm a stickler for no junk food in the house, pop, candy, but on

special
occasions like movies, who cares? I think everything in moderation is

ok.
(I got the original joke, I'm just putting in my .25 cents)

Christine

heh..you should put in your 3.50.....lol
HUGS Christine. Have not seen you in a while. How is school?

Ah it's ok, alot of work, exams, same old same old. Been busy with alot of
online stuff lately too, I'm learning scripts, html, ftp etc etc... it's
interesting stuff, only I feel like such a newbie sometimes. lol

Christine