Old March 2nd 05, 02:44 AM
Seveigny

"Julnar" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:07:12 -0800, "Seveigny"
wrote:

I'm guessing that most folks will have heard controversial language in
various places and won't be too dismayed by what they hear. I don't
think
you need to worry about all of the threads on k.12.chat.teacher.

Well, they just need to be sure they don't get that "Rick Fey's"
dander up by disagreeing. If they do, he might try to harrass them
and call them some insulting nickname for about, say, 7 years.

And, in the same thread that he complains about certain someones not
being nice, he might also brag about getting his female principal to
cry at faculty meetings.

Oh, come on now Julnar. Don't tell me you haven't thought, from time to
time, about making your principal's life a living hell. After all, the
principal has the power to make your life a living hell, why not turn the
tables?

~Cate

Don't be surprised by any of it. YHBW.

JZ
"The first duty of a society is to defend itself.
If that requres torture, so be it. Isreal did
not create the circumstances where it became a
matter of survival. ARABS did it."
-- Mark Probert Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:47:00 GMT

Ah, yes, Alberto Gonzalez...the fellow who wrote the
memos supporting torture in Iraq and was accordingly
promoted...while those that followed his guidance are
in prison for years. Perhaps he will substitute
torture for behavior modification.