Old July 29th 07, 05:34 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Dan Sullivan

Default Kane ratting out on his OWN bargain he offered AF? Attorney name

On Jul 28, 11:05 pm, Greegor wrote:
I can't speak for Firemonkey. As for myself, my only "threat" has
taken the form of, action should you or your cronies, present or past,
cause or appear to be trying to cause harm to me, mine, or Don's.

You mixed past tense and future tense. Getting lost?

Can't seem to follow, Greg?

Sober up!

One time he posted a general warning letter
which did not name any person,

Why would one in a general statement.

A proper cease and desist order would not
be based on INNUENDO, but specific actions,
and would specifically name the party intended for.

Of course. What cease and desist order did I mention?

That's what your ""lawyer approved"" threatgram was.

Greg, you think a threatgram is a proper cease and desist order?

It's no wonder the mere mention of your name causes fits of hysterical
laughter in the Iowa court system!