Old July 29th 07, 01:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
krp

Default Kane ratting out on his OWN bargain he offered AF? Attorney name

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...

I can't speak for Firemonkey. As for myself, my only "threat" has
taken the form of, action should you or your cronies, present or past,
cause or appear to be trying to cause harm to me, mine, or Don's.

You mixed past tense and future tense. Getting lost?

Can't seem to follow, Greg?\

Hard to miss the amusement value in a staggering drunk Dan. But
sometimes your pal's logic does tax patience. Especially when he starts
whining that he's being picked on by anybody who disagrees with you guys
crap. (CPS view of life.)