Old March 12th 04, 11:26 AM
Santa

Default How can I improve my 3rd grade kid Math and Spelling skills (any web sites)

Thanks for your suggestions, apprecited. Actauuly she is very poor in
maths, especially she can't tell time by looking into analog clock
(not the digital clock), I am looking for some exercises on the
web/any good book, for different exercises. If somebody can point out
where can I get some exercises for that, I will be appreciated.

Does somebody can point out some web sites which had more exercises on
3rd grade maths and some exercises on analog clock.